NEW FICA LEGISLATION
In order to register on auction the following FICA documentation is required.
Please note: no vehicles may be released without the required documentation.
- Utility Bill (not older than 3 months) with current residential address
- Copy of ID
DEALERS & COMPANIES
- Utility Bill (not older than 3 months) with current business address
- Resolution letter confirming the registered representative/s can buy on behalf of the company
- SARS letter with VAT Number **
- Owner's ID Copy (all partners and members) as well as proof of private residential address. *
- Proxy details / BRN certificate / Dealer stocking certificate / Traffic Register certificate (From the License Department)
- Proxy and representative's ID copies
- Copy of Original CK/CM documents (to confirm the identity of all members or directors)
Please note: Self printed copies from WINDEED, DEED SEARCH etc. may not be used.
- Utility Bill with current residential address *
- Owner's ID copy
- Letter from company confirming the existence of the business as a sole proprietorship
- If registered for VAT, SARS letter with the VAT number **
- Trust deed
- Letter of authority issued by the master of the high court
- Authorisation letter to buy on behalf of the trust
- Tax clearance certificate (If VAT registered)
- ID's of all trustees
- Proof of address for all trustees **
- Proof of address for the trust *
- Buyers residing or operating from someone else's premises may submit an affidavit with an ID copy of the premises' owner.
- A marriage certificate may be submitted as proof of spouse's address.
- A lease agreement may be submitted for those renting from agencies.
- Foreign buyers may submit copies of passports, Valid VISA's or Traffic register certificates instead of ID's.
- Drivers Licenses may NOT be used as a form of identification.
* These docuemnts may not be older than 3 months
** Notice of registration